Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Killing Animals is not LOVE


Having you ever been hunting? Have you killed a wild animal? Just because others do it, does not make it right, consider your tender heart. I say to you consider a lifetime of regret. My Lord have mercy on the people, for they know not what they do.

That is the thing just because other people are doing it does not make it right. Ask yourself this, would Jesus do it? I know that all the pets and wild animals are a preview of what God has waiting for us in Heaven and on the New Earth. What you do here will tell what kind of person you are.

Genesis 2:18-20 King James Version

18 And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

19 And out of the ground the Lord God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.

I love all of God's creation. Therefore I will not kill them. Can you even say, 'love' out loud? if not Satan has tricked you into thinking you are a man. Love is God and Satan hates God and will tell your mind anything to get you to hate God. Who's on his list of hate for you to hate, ask yourself who do you hate? I say to you all, love everyone. I say forgive everyone.

Therefore all the commandments are ONE, LOVE.

-God's Scribe Roger