Search This Blog

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Saved, or Still a Sinner?

Let's look at one example of some thinking themselves saved yet in their hearts they know they are not...

Mark 6:18 King James Version 

18 For John had said unto Herod, It is not lawful for thee to have thy brother's wife.
It's not right to have your brother's wife.
Now, do you think that you that have done the same is going to Heaven? I will answer that question. NO! You are still in your sins, you are full of lust.

As Paul stated, I will give my advice not the Lord. If you have married a woman/man that still have a spouse alive, if you never touch that person whom you have taken, if you say she is my sister and never lust for her, nor touch her can keep that person in your house. I say do not even lust for a husband/wife for in doing this in your heart you have committed adultery. Masturbating each other is a sin. You knew that, but you do it anyways. If you have oral sex, you're a sodomite. 

Repent and pray God make you clean, aka a Eunuch. Purge out the old leaven, pour in the new wine.

I'm a eunuch and I attained this by asking God to make me one, for I knew I was going to Hell unless he did. This your wife must do also, are you not past having children? The only time you're to come together is to make a child. It's the seventh day after the woman's period ends is when she can get pregnant.

Love is the fulfilling of the law.

-God's Scribe Roger