Search This Blog

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Why You are Wrong in Your False Faith in God


You are false if you don't believe that Jesus is the Son of God.  Jesus you are my savior.
Jesus own words...

John 8:23-25 King James Version

23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.
24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.
25 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning.

John 10:36 King James Version

36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

The difference between you and me is that you don't believe Jesus is the Son of God and I do.

There is no other name given to men by which we can be saved, "Jesus Christ of Nazareth"...

Acts 4:10-12King James Version (KJV)

10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.
12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

I Love You God! Forever. Forever, why? you ask, because he is my Father and my God, I was made to worship him and I do.

Forever I love You God and there is no temptation that Satan can use to persuade me to change my mind. I will obey your commandments, I love You God. Forever.



How He Loves Us - Kim Walker-Smith / Jesus Culture




Hillsong United - No Other Name - Oceans (Where Feet May Fail)





Hillsong Live - No Other Name - Lyrics 2014





Sandi Patty No Other Name But Jesus



So if there come anyone to you and tells you anything different, he is a liar and he is straight from Satan the fallen angel. After Satan's fall to the earth he had to possess a human being. It kind of makes you wonder who he might of chose in this day? For all men die. So if the body Satan possesses dies, what do you think he will do? You would be right if you thought he would go and possess another man.
This is the year you will see this happen to the body of him whom he possesses.
I hate you Satan, God wants you to know it's time to vacate. I the Scribe of God condemn you to know God's words, that he's revealed to me. That is that you are going to fall from the position you have stolen this year, 2015.

Jesus is Lord of all and he owns everything, there is nothing he has not been given by God the Father. I belong to Jesus.

The funny thing about Satan is that he's dead to start with and everyone that serves him.

Children have you any food?





Although my tongue is dry and my lips are parched I look up to you my Savior Jesus and know that you will raise me from the dead to sit in heavenly places, with you my Savior forever.

Oh God, thank you for Jesus my Savior, your Son in whom you are well pleased. Yes, I hear him.

The commandments is one, Love!

-God's Scribe Roger