Search This Blog

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Cursed is the man that Trusts in the Arm of Man 'Flesh'


Some Trust in the Arm of Flesh but I will trust in the Living God

Jeremiah 17:5 King James Version

5 Thus saith the Lord; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the Lord.

2 Chronicles 32:8 King James Version

8 With him is an arm of flesh; but with us is the Lord our God to help us, and to fight our battles. And the people rested themselves upon the words of Hezekiah king of Judah.

Psalm 20:7 King James Version

7 Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the Lord our God.

What is this arm of flesh you speak of 'Scribe', the people may ask?

This is what I mean...

2 Chronicles 16:12 King James Version

12 And Asa in the thirty and ninth year of his reign was diseased in his feet, until his disease was exceeding great: yet in his disease he sought not to the Lord, but to the physicians.

You prayed to God and he healed you not, you turned to physicians and they healed you.

I see no difference in that, than this...

2 Kings 1:6 King James Version

6 And they said unto him, There came a man up to meet us, and said unto us, Go, turn again unto the king that sent you, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord, Is it not because there is not a God in Israel, that thou sendest to enquire of Baalzebub the god of Ekron? therefore thou shalt not come down from that bed on which thou art gone up, but shalt surely die.

When God does not heal you, he has good reason. You will surely answer before God's throne to why you went around him and trusted in the arm of flesh.

Several people related to me are dead and they trusted in the arm of flesh 'physicians'. I trusted not in the arm of flesh but in God alone and I live. I may not be healed, but I sure got the answer when I asked for healing. I asked God, please heal me of my disease and he said to me, "I don't want you to love me for what I can do, but for who I'm." How can you please God if you have no faith? You can not, if you continually say, I believe in God, but in deeds you fail to show it. You are a false believer, you will not enter into his Kingdom, no not just for that but because you don't believe in the only begotten Son of God.

John 3:16 King James Version

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

I have faith, and I love God and his Son Jesus. Therefore I will stand in 'The Assembly of The Most High God.' I'm one of the Elect. From the beginning of time my name was written in God's Book of Life and in the Lambs Book of Life. Therefore I can tell you these things from the beginning to the end, I'm God's Scribe...

Matthew 13:51-52 King James Version

51 Jesus saith unto them, Have ye understood all these things? They say unto him, Yea, Lord.

52 Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.

Therefore to all them that trust in the arm of flesh. I say to you, Come out of these men/women you unclean spirits.

All the commandments are one, LOVE!

-God's Scribe Roger