Search This Blog

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Jesus: The Son of God- Not God But The Son of God


To Muslims every where and to all people that do not believe what Jesus said, "I'm the Son of God"

John 10:36 King James Version

36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

How many times, and in how many ways, must God tell you, he has a Son...


Exodus 4:22 King James Version

22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:

Jesus said it like this...

John 7:16 King James Version

16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.

John 14:28 King James Version

28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

See you have been lied to by Satan's men and women, therefore come out from among them.


Acts 7:55-60 King James Version

55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,
56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.
57 Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord,
58 And cast him out of the city, and stoned him: and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul.
59 And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.
60 And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep.

My heart wept for Steven, my martyr. ~Jesus

Jesus forgives all of us so he called Saul/Paul...

2 Corinthians 11:31 King James Version

31 The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which is blessed for evermore, knoweth that I lie not.


Jesus is the Son of God. How do I know? I have seen God, I have heard his voice. I have heard the voice of Jesus, and to look upon the Son of God in all his glory is impossible. He is brighter than the sun. But if he reveals himself and if he reveals his Father, your eyes will be opened, even as Paul's was . Paul was an unbeliever until he saw and heard the voice of the Son of God. Ask God, I want to see your face, I want to hear your voice, with a tone.

If you seek God sincerely he will answer you. He will not give you all the things you ask for but he will give you everything you have need of in this life. God loves everyone of us.

God wants us to know that, 'LOVE' is his heart and his heart is Jesus.

Pray that America will receive his heart.

You have been lied to by Satan's men and women, therefore come out from among them.

Jesus, Thank You!

-God's Scribe Roger