Search This Blog

Friday, March 20, 2015

God Does Not Lie


God does not like being called a Liar. God just told me this, it's about...

2 Thessalonians 2:3King James Version

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

The man has been revealed and I have pointed him out. He was pointed out to me by God. Don't call God a liar in your hearts. I'm real, I'm God's Scribe. Turn from your error who ever you are.

I asked God what else he wanted me to tell you, He said, "I am watching...

The stars are mine, the heavens are the works of my hands and there is nothing in all creation I did not create, including you. My heart has melted because of the transgressions of man. My only hope has been given and you must accept him as your Lord and Savior. He is my only begotten Son, Jesus of Nazareth. Will you accept him? Will you embrace him? Now is the accepted time, now is the day of deliverance. You, you have heard it said, my eye is on all flesh and that there is no thought or intent of the heart I have not heard, nothing escapes me, nothing is hid from me, I know all things and I will not leave one stone unturned, nor will I leave, not one sinner unpunished. I'm the Lord Your God.'

God is a quick judge of sinners, you all die daily You'd like to forget that but read the daily news and you will see your not far behind in your punishment. He stands at the door of your hearts swing the gates wide open to your redeemer and you will see the light.


Isaiah 9:2 King James Version

The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.


Matthew 4:16-17 King James Version
  16 The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up.
17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

In my beginnings I asked God that he would grant me to speak to people in an easy to understand way and in today's language, simple for them to understand. My words can be found in scripture as you can see. 

Read this blog and understand. I'm a man and not God. I'm a sinner like everyone else but I'm washed clean in the blood of Jesus. He forgave me. I'm a dirty rag but this dirty rag has the blood of Jesus on it, therefore God heareth me.

I'm happy in God and Jesus his Son, no they are not one and the same and if you have ever really read the scriptures you would know this, you will never walk in the congregation of the Son of God if you go on believing and teaching this lie. God is watching you for sin.

My heart is happy therefore I want to listen to some music that will fill my heart more with God's Joy...



My Lord I keep you in my Heart. I've seen, therefore I know you will do it.

-God's Scribe Roger