Search This Blog

Friday, March 27, 2015

The Smart People Generation


Can mind control be far away?





Daniels prophesy is in progress. So I have to say this...

Sadly they will soon die, one way or another. Their souls will line up in the judgement and the books will be opened. The Lambs Book of Life. If you have accepted Jesus the Son of God as your Savior, your name will be written in this book.
You might ask, how do I get my name written in, Jesus book of Life? Here is how, Pray this prayer. "Dear Jesus come into my heart, forgive my sins and I will live for you forever." Now the Holy Spirit enters your heart aka the Kingdom of God. He will hold you like a new born baby and feed you the milk of the words of the bible. You have to read it to get him to feed you. Please don't starve yourself. There is only one version, 'the Holy Spirit has taught me from' he wants me to read and that he will teach me from, That is, The King James Version. No other will do. I could explain but I'll save that for another post.

God be in you and yours.

Jesus, I find you're forming in my heart, when I forgive and love people, all people, hat is you. I would not normally do that, so you are growing me in you, you in me "one". Do you know where that is found? for my words can be found in the scriptures, even though they do not seem scriptural. They are, Google them. As it's written, until Christ be formed in you.

Blessed is the man/woman who put their trust in the living God.

I love you, do you know who you are?



-God's Scribe Roger