Search This Blog

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Adultery/Murder


What is it? You are one if your wife/husband still lives and your married to another are you going to Hell? you sure are.

Sodomites are you going to Hell? you sure are. Murderers are you going to Hell? you sure are.

The question in your mind is, am I committing adultery?, you sure are if you divorced wife/husband and married another. Who said you could marry another? You are going to Hell. You dirty minded person.

The question in your mind is, am I committing murder? you sure are if you are in the military and you are told to go to Afghanistan or some other country and you shoot and kill someone, did you just murder someone, you sure did. A man or a preacher can not tell you God's going to pass you into Heaven, he will not, you are a murderer, you are going straight to Hell.

Filthy minded murders, you want to destroy everyone in your path. You are children of your father Satan, you are not children of God. God told you not to do it and God told you what would happen if you did.

Murderer...

1 John 3:15 King James Version

15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

Adulterer...

Matthew 5:28 King James Version

28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Did you leave your wife/husband for another and your wife/husband are still alive all alone somewhere while you are having sex with this woman/man who you say is your wife/husband, you are a lying adulterer.

You need to be schooled to what is truth. The only time you two are to come together is to have a baby. The only time you can impregnate a woman is on the seventh day after her period ends. Look at it, three days on either side of the seventh, to be sure. Now you have no excuse by saying, we keep trying.

So do not say to yourself, I am not an adulterer and going to Hell. If the Holy Spirit is still with you after the act you will feel dirty and guilty, if you do not the Holy Spirit has left you and you have a conscience seared with a hot iron.

Do not be surprised that after you die you are in Hell. I have warned you here and you have read it and turned up your nose at the truth. These are the teachings of the Holy Spirit. Not mine. If I was a sinner I could care less, just like you do. Is your pastor living with a woman that is not his wife?

If you are married to someone whose parents are guilty of this, will they commit this heinous crime? It's an evil spirit of temptation that causes one to replace their wife/husband for someone else.

Leaving the one who still loves you, 'oh God forbid' for another, will you do the same oh son/daughter of such a one?

Your only hope is Jesus, accept him right now [Dear Jesus come into my heart, forgive my sins and I will live for you forever] before it's to late and read three chapters of the King James Bible daily, it's the only way.

Love your wives, love your husbands. They are your brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus.

"I am the chief cornerstone elect, he that believes in me will not transgress my words, for they are God's."  ~Jesus

Settle it therefore in your minds whom you will serve, God or Satan.

By telling you this I have saved your souls. I love you, be honest with yourselves. I will add this, if you ask God to make you an eunuch, a spiritual eunuch and you are serious and tired of being a dirty fool, he will.

Love with Godly love oh my brothers and sisters, for you are in the presence of God, Literally.

update: God wants me to tell this for it has been on my mind all day that I did not tell you...

If you are a widow/widower and you are 60 years old or older you are not permitted to marry. Do you know why? It's because you can not have children. If you could you are still not permitted to marry.

These are the words of God, given to me to tell you. 

-God's Scribe Roger