Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

This is a Lamentation



Sickness-Disease and Death you are my only friends.

When I was young I looked young, now that I'm old, I look old. When I was young I was sick with diseases, now that I am old I'm still sick with diseases. Therefore I have learned all these things are my friends for they followed me all the days of my life. Now in the last minutes of my life my friend death will take me, he has always been a faithful friend and never did he leave me.

Therefore I will dwell in the house of my friends forever. This is a lamentation that we all have in common.

This is OUR Choice...

Israel my Son has broken this chain of events and he's offering us this new life he has to give. He is our new friend that follows us in our lives and will take us in the day of our deaths. Lament no more my fellow citizens it's Jesus of Nazareth, let's go home with him. There is no sickness, no disease, no death, just peace and joy and life everlasting.

Choose your friends wisely.

Behold I come and my reward is with me.

-Roger God's Scribe