Search This Blog

Friday, June 24, 2016

God is More Faithful In MY Life Than the Bible Claims


I Love you God
I Love You God
I Love You God

Satan is a liar, he'll say anything to defame God.

Sinners stop lying, stop pretending to be Christians. You're living with a woman/man that is not your spouse.

 You justify sodomy, you take money for something that is free, salvation. You pretend to be a teacher of the word and that's the Holy Spirit's job. You pretend there is a rapture. You pretend Jesus is God. You glorify sinners and turn your backs on the righteous, the poor and homeless, the widows. You say nothing when babies are being killed because of their parents adultery and fornication.

God will judge you. You are unfaithful to God's words and faithful to Satan's words.

I will see you from Heaven burning in the Lake of Fire, Satan and all that followed him there.


These are the teachings of the Holy Spirit. It did not cost you one cent, salvation is free, Jesus paid for it all on Calvary. So stop sinning, accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, Pray this prayer, "Dear Jesus come into my heart, forgive my sins and I will live for you forever." Now get yourself a King James Bible and read three chapters everyday. Love God and Jesus his son. Do not give-up no matter what Satan tells you. The Holy Spirit will teach you and bring you through all the lies.


I love you all and it won't be long before we see our saviors face.

-God's Scribe Roger