Search This Blog

Monday, June 15, 2020

Debtors Prison For Politicians


This is a sick nation. They have a very sick conscience. God is judging it.

Proverb 28:15

15 As a roaring lion, and a ranging bear; so is a wicked ruler over the poor people.


The stimulus money that presidents and other politicians have levied against our people will bring this country to foreclosure. They will say your money is no good like confederate money and we will need to go on the food stamp system or something similar.

I'm not in debt and have paid off two houses within months of purchase. The banker said, I ripped them off for interest. All my new cars, I either paid cash or had them paid off within months of purchase.

This government can't stop putting debt upon the shoulders of the people.

They are big spenders of other peoples' money. They give themselves an excessive salary as well.

I wonder why Americans allow this to go on? Politicians also make laws that give them immunity from our laws, making themselves above the law.

They ended prayer and outlawed the bible in schools, making the children illiterate in the knowledge of God.
They create wars to kill innocent people that are clueless to why they are being invaded, that sort of reminds me of what happened to the Indians.

They purposely allowed women to become equal to men, when they knew that they where not equal to men. They also gave women permission by the law that allows them to kill their babies.
 
God's word is very clear on the matter of a woman's status...

1 Corinthians 11:3 King James Bible Only

3: But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Ephesians 5:23 King James Bible Only

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

Jesus said, my father is greater than I.

John 14:28 King James Bible Only

 28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

All sinners are sticking together and they are now suffering with their leaders. If you want to be free from all this madness, you have to return to God and imprison these politicians.

If your conscience was not seared with a hot iron you would feel in your hearts all that you are doing is a sin.

You have to reinstall the Lords Prayer and the bible in our school system, the children deserve to know the Lord Jesus and their creator, our Father in Heaven.

Our debts are forgiven by God and not man.

A sick country can only be cured by a transfusion of blood from Jesus, the son of God.

~God's Scribe Roger 6-14-20 Sunday