Search This Blog

Friday, June 12, 2020

Spiritual Strength

Exercise

1 Tomothy 4:7-8+13+16

7 But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.

8 For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

13 Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.

16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

Acts 9:22 King James Bible Only

22 But Saul increased the more in strength, and confounded the Jews which dwelt at Damascus, proving that this is very Christ.

Ephesians 3:16 King James Bible Only

16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;

Philippians 4:13 King James Bible Only

13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

2 Timothy 4:17 King James Bible Only

17 Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me; that by me the preaching might be fully known, and that all the Gentiles might hear: and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion.

Revelation 3:8 King James Bible Only

8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

Like I said, strength comes from God.

You shall be left without strength, to resist the devil, because you have not believed in Jesus the son of God.

In the day you hunger and become weak, you will remember that a man of God still rings the true bells of God and that these words did come from God.

Jesus said...

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you that stone those that are sent to you, how often would I have gathered your children together as an hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you would not. Therefore your house is left to you desolate, and you shall not see me again until you say. Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord. ~Jesus

Jesus was bruised for our iniquities.

Behold he comes in the sky in the clouds with loud trumpets sounding, the angels crying, blessed is Jesus that comes in the name of the Lord.

Strength and honor and glory to the one and only Lord of Lords, and King of Kings.

Praise and dominion is yours my God and you give kingdoms to whom soever you will.

See Daniel 4 King James Bible Only

~God's Scribe Roger 6-12-20 Friday