Search This Blog

Thursday, June 4, 2020

Tree of Knowledge-Tree of Life


Genesis 2:16-17 King James Bible Only

16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Genesis 3:1-7 King James Bible Only

1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made.  And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.
7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

Genesis 3:20 King James Bible Only

20 And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.
22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
23 Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

I have separated the following for the purpose that you understand...

Genesis 3:21 King James Bible Only

21 Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.

Man is always about knowledge and leaving out God, the creator of Earth and the Universe. They brag about how much they have learned and know about everything, even the future of the weather.

Jesus said it this way...

Matthew 16:2-3 King James Bible Only

2 He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red.
3 And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?

They also brag about how they will fly to the moon and to Mars and beyond. But God said, though you make your nest among the stars, I will bring you down.

Obadiah 1:4 King James Bible Only

4 Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD.

Therefore, Satan has you all believing a lie. Return to God and he will return to you. If not, than continue down this same road you are on and he will punish you. Want to know what those punishments are? First off you are suffering from a pandemic and a nation in rage. Ownership is passing from your hands to those you would have be your slaves. They now rule over you. Did not God speak those words out of my mouth for many years. But you still will not listen.

It was made quite clear that God was going to give this country to the black man.

By the time you realize I'm am a true man of God if ever, you will be in the last throes of a country.

Jesus spoke these following words to me...


"It's I whom you call your Lord and Savior. It's I who have called you from the rock. My children when I walked in the fires of Hell for you, I was thinking about my love for you. Yes, I'm Jesus on the throne of my glory. Reaching out to you, calling as in former days. Lift up yourselves and believe. Believe in me and I will save you from all this grief, sickness, and your sorrows will be turned into joy, and my fame shall be spread abroad from you, to all nations. Look into your hearts, I am there, I've always been there waiting, waiting for you, to cry out to me, I will hear your call and I will come. Do as my scribe Roger, has been saying. He is my scribe, I have sent with my words. He will counter act the devil that has come into your lives, with my words.
Believe him, and what he is saying and you will be healed. Now concerning the false prophet, he is a deceiver, the anti-Christ follower. He has deceived many and does nothing but what Satan and the sinner who's coming in my name, the beast as you know him, is saying. He's the son of perdition a wicked spirit, servant of the master of deception, Satan his father. Patience will pay off saints. I'm coming, do not give up, continue in the scriptures, continue to pray. My father hears you, he is listening.Troubles and many sorrows are ahead but I Have made a way for you to over come them."

"Roger my scribe, It's I that have blessed you over all these years. It's I that have made all this possible for you. Now trust me when you see my signs. I will make known to you their meaning. Suffering will be part of your life, in them you shall know me better. Peace is the recorded words that I have ordained for you. The mystery of iniquity, I will make known to you. Be at peace now. I know you want more and you shall have it. Trust me now and go, go to all the ends of the earth with my words, for they will hear you now, for I have blessed you."

God's Scribe Roger 6-5-20 Friday

~God's Scribe Roger 6-4-20 Thursday