Search This Blog

Sunday, June 7, 2020

Signs in Heaven God Waving at Me

My latest signs from God in heaven...

Let's begin!

6-1-20 Monday

Sign one...

1. A dragon has caught a bird, but God has the dragon by the tail. God is stopping the dragon so he will not have his way with the person he's trying to destroy.

6-1-20 Monday

Sign two...

2. Two wolves, one with a rider climbing a hill the other was following them.
This is the United Nations. The wolf is the Beast that rules the United Nations and the rider is the headquarters of the United Nations in New York City, represented by a woman. The wolf following is the False Prophet, leader of the Catholic Church. The Catholic church is not Christian. They are false, just like the spirit of the false prophet in them.

6-3-20 Wednesday

Sign Three...

3. Man with a big gun. Guns are used to kill people.

Sign four...

4. Bird running south fast and others behind him. Meaning, I would leave New York fast, it's going to be nuked.

6-4-20 Thursday...

Sign five...

5. Tree of Life and eagle flying to it. Read Psalm 91 for the answer.

6-5-20 Friday

Sign six...

6. Man with fists doubled up and another standing there with a mean face looking at him.

Riots in the streets.

6-5-20 Friday

Sign seven...

7. Child with hands up explaining.

If I were to guess, it's my grand daughter Emma, God's Servant doing God's News Today.

6-5-20 Friday

Sign 8...

8. Another man with, a big long shoulder weapon. He means to kill people.

Sign 9...

A big flying man with his tongue sticking out at God, an evil spirit, that thinks God will ignore his hate.

6-5-20 Friday

Sign 10...

10. God waving at me. God loves me and I love him. Praise God.

6-5-20 Friday

Sign 11...

11. Many angels flying in heaven with their wings stretched out. When I saw them, I felt very good and that they are here, to do us good.

Thank you God. I praise and love you forever. In Jesus name.

~God's Scribe Roger 6-6-20 Saturday