Search This Blog

Sunday, October 12, 2014

I Saw God Standing on a Rock


From the moment he spoke he knew you and he knew these words I'm writing to you now. Accept Jesus as Your Lord and Savior if you want to understand this.



How you say? By praying these words, "Dear Jesus come into my heart, forgive my sins and I will live for you forever."

To be a good workman of God you need to read his words. The King James Bible is the only one he showed me I had to read. Read 3 chapters daily is the minimum. Only the Holy Spirit can teach you. He came in when you prayed the prayer above.  How do you know he taught you anything? It's when you say I never knew that before. What will happen is he will speak to you and when you pray you will see visions. You will be attacked and deceived by Satan and his unclean spirits. If you don't stop reading the bible as I have said you will prevail. If you give up Satan will take you captive and like any soldier in captivity you will be tormented spiritually and you will lose your temper with you wife family and friends. You will be in a prison in your mind and the enemy will cause every kind of mental suffering and he will torture you daily. You can come back from your backsliding and your giving up on God. Just restart reading the King James Bible only. If you read any other bible you will not receive the truth of the gospel and you will become a deceiver like so many others that come in Jesus name and say, I'm a Christian. They are not. If you are with a woman and you have a former wife you need to call her sister and touch her not. Same with a woman living with a man and she has a husband living still. He is your brother. Touch him not.

Now...

Just restart reading the bible like I said above and fight the good fight of faith. Tell God you love him everyday. Especially when you are tempted. Just say, "I love you God, I love you God, I love you God" I do love God more than myself and I have accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior. You can too. Forgive everyone and make an effort to forgive your enemies and pray for them. It is not easy but after you forgive and pray for them you will be set free from many things that are holding you back.

Job 42:10 King James Version 

10 And the Lord turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before.

God bless everyone. Be not troubled by the turmoil of this world for these things must come to pass now in the last days. Be looking for the two witnesses of the Revelations 11, they are here now.

-God's Scribe Roger