Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Jesus My House



You are the chosen, not only the called but the chosen. One sacrifice for sins. 'Jesus' This is for all time. Satan would have you to believe his words in your head that he puts there are yours, don't believe it. What is important is that you read the bible and displace his words with God's words daily, by reading 3 chapters of the King James Bible. Daily yes daily, you eat daily, you watch TV daily, give something back, give-up 15 to 20 minutes to God and his son daily. It is the least you can give. I Love You God. Say that whenever you are tempted.
God wants you to understand his will and that understanding comes from the teachings of the Holy Spirit, not mans. What I say to you, is the teachings of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit enters the moment you give your heart to Jesus. How? by saying this prayer, "Dear Jesus come into my heart, forgive my sins and I will live for you forever."

One day you who is reading this and will not accept Jesus as your Lord and savior will come into great suffers from Satan and you will remember my words and the repentance prayer, say it and you will be delivered. God be merciful to you. 

-God's Scribe Roger