Search This Blog

Monday, October 13, 2014

Israel is My Son


I wrote Israel is my son on Israel Today News site back in April 2008.







God is taking away this land like he did from the Indian and is giving it to another. You see the struggle. I have told you the outcome above. The Great Prophet you shot that was sent from God said, "I have seen the promise land." Though he give you the land it's not for your righteousness but because of their unrighteousness. America it's to late so sayeth the Lord.

As for the leader of America, he is not who you think he is.

God has updated me since this and it will be done. This has been a year of turmoil and war but that is nothing compared to 2015.

Saints, Satan will be revealed in 2015 he possesses a man's body and rules but he will come to his end and you will see it. Satan is a spirit and will possess another. He was in Herod and he wanted to kill baby Jesus Rev 12. He possessed Judas his son. Jesus called him the Son of perdition John 17. Son of perdition means, Son of Satan.

Study and prepare yourselves for the great tribulation, I know you see it coming. Read the King James bible 3 chapters daily and do not give up. If you do it's giving up on God. Love God and Jesus his Son.

-God's Scribe Roger