Search This Blog

Friday, October 31, 2014

Satan Possesses the Words and Music of Sinners




Do you catch yourself humming songs that have words in it that are ungodly? I do from time to time and I know that it's not going to continue.

If this ever happens to you, know this your faith in God and the fact that you just learned this will bring a swift halt to this confusion.

My mind and my heart is fixed on my love for God, for all that he gave me. I love you God and I will make you happy. I will save souls, I will lift up Jesus your Son. God has many great songs.  God's own people will sing them...


Beware of misplaced love if you are laying in sin, get up and give all your heart to Jesus, I did.

Praise God forever. Jesus, I have seen your face.

Love is everything and forgiveness, give it a try.

-God's Scribe Roger