Search This Blog

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Sodomy is Indecent Exposure


Everyday God forgives us of our sins. What sins? the sins Satan temps us to do. Why, because Jesus paid for us with his life. His blood covers our sins.

Exodus 32:14 King James Version

14 And the Lord repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.


Genesis 3:4 King James Version

4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

Luke 4:5-7 King James Version

5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.
7 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.

Satan temps us. Let me point out to you this one. Imagine Satan puts his hand on your shoulder and showing you in your mind a beautiful woman or a man. He puts a lustful  thought in your mind and you lust.


God's angels came to Sodom.

Genesis 19:1 King James Version

19 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;

Now here is what happens after people give into lust.

Genesis 19:5-11 King James Version

5 And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.
6 And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him,
7 And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly.
8 Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.
9 And they said, Stand back. And they said again, This one fellow came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a judge: now will we deal worse with thee, than with them. And they pressed sore upon the man, even Lot, and came near to break the door.
10 But the men put forth their hand, and pulled Lot into the house to them, and shut to the door.
11 And they smote the men that were at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great: so that they wearied themselves to find the door.

Now lust has turned to Sodomy. What does Satan want you to do? He wants you to expose yourself...

Running naked in the streets and he wants you to tempt others as he has tempted you, and if the persons are not willing, you will force them by the Satanic laws. So getting married to a man when you are a man is indecent exposure and if the people are not willing to marry you, you will force them. Why should they obey you, because they are sodomites to. Do not most of them commit oral sex. That is Sodomy.

Satan will have you also to believe that you can be married or live with another even though your husband/wife are still alive and that sexual acts are permitted. No, sexual acts are not permitted. You are only to come together to have a baby. Any other time you come together is a sin. You just lusted and committed adultery/fornication. It's the seventh day after a woman's monthly ends is when she can get pregnant.

Recap.

Sodomy is indecent exposure. Sodomy is by force. Sodomy is also having oral sex.

Are you a sinner than?

Repent and ask God to delivery you from all your sins. God will forgive you for he has made an offering for your sins, "Jesus." You see you have not one shred of righteousness in your flesh. You need a new spirit for yours is dead in sins and trespasses. Once you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior you become a new spirit, quickened by Jesus from death to life. Do you believe in Jesus as the Son of God? Do you believe Jesus took your place as a sinner, he did. He paid the penalty for your sins for you he  died and went to Hell. Because he had not sinned God raised him from the dead.

Now God is asking you to receive Jesus into your heart. To believe in Jesus his Son as your personnel Savior.

John 11:25-26 King James Version

25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?


Yes I do. I believe Jesus is the Son of God and that he died for me to erase my sins by his blood from before God our Father. He made me acceptable in the presence of God again. He gave me a new life one that is sinless. I am still in the flesh of sin but my soul has come to life and I will serve Jesus now. He will teach me not to be a sinner by way of the Holy Spirit when I read 3 chapters daily of the King James bible.

Pray this prayer, "Dear Jesus come into my heart, forgive my sins and I will live for you forever."


Welcome Brother/Sister.

I have written this because the Holy Spirit moved me to do so.

-God's Scribe Roger