Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Israel is the Name of God and his Son Jesus



 I have spoken with God and his name is Israel and he named his son after himself.

Many have asked me to show them or tell them by way of scripture. I know who I'm and if you where of God you would know me. Jesus said, If you knew God you would know me also for I came forth from God. You don't have God, no you don't know him, you who don't believe in Jesus. You are liars. I will watch you from my place in Heaven and in the New Earth burning in the Lake of Fire.

Exodus 4:22 King James Version

22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Lord, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:


In my travels I talk to many different people and I happen to have had a chance to speak to a Hebrew, a descendant of Abraham.

I talked to him about Jesus and he said something I never heard before, He said, "We are told not to believe in anyone that can work miracles and says that he is the Messiah."

I'm glad that he was honest with me, as I was honest with him. What do I say than? I say, I love him. I know in my heart every word I spoke to him came from Jesus and it's seed.

Seed is the word's of God and they will never go out of the mouth of the man of God and not have results. I can not and will not cast my seed to the ungodly.

You who are true and chosen of God, you know who you are. It's your everlasting soul that stands before God before the worlds where created, I'm one with you. Christ is our sacrifice, God's only Son.


God carried Jesus like a lamb to earth as a baby and said, "Peace on earth God will towards men." God said through the mouth of his Son Jesus, "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him shall have everlasting Life."

I ask you today to receive Jesus if you believe on him, by praying this prayer and know this that it'll go up to God and to his Son Jesus and God will send his Spirit into your hearts and he will teach you and he will never leave you. Father hear their prayer and consider their ways.

Pray this prayer...

"Dear Jesus come into my heart, forgive my sins and I will live for you forever."

Abraham put the wood on Isaac's back and God put the cross on Jesus back, Jesus carried your sins to Calvary and there he laid them down forever. When he rose from the dead he carried each and everyone of us to God. We are redeemed by his sinless blood. Jesus is the Son of God and Lord of all our lives.

I Love You God, not for what you can do but for who you are.

Amen.

-God's Scribe Roger