Search This Blog

Thursday, October 30, 2014

They Saw the God of Israel


Many people have said to me you can not see God. Some said, his back only. I guess they must have thought I had not read the bible.

And...

 Ezekiel 1:26-28 King James Version

26 And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.
27 And I saw as the colour of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his loins even upward, and from the appearance of his loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about.
28 As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake.

and...

 Daniel 7:9 King James Version 
  I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

and...

 Genesis 32:30 King James Version 
  30 And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.

and...

 Isaiah 6:1 King James Version 
 
In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.

and...

 Genesis 18:1-5 King James Version 
 
18 And the Lord appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;
And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,
And said, My Lord, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant:
Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree:
And I will fetch a morsel of bread, and comfort ye your hearts; after that ye shall pass on: for therefore are ye come to your servant. And they said, So do, as thou hast said.


and

The following Satan likes to condemn God with...


2 Chronicles 18:18 King James Version
  18 Again he said, Therefore hear the word of the Lord; I saw the Lord sitting upon his throne, and all the host of heaven standing on his right hand and on his left.



YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN! 

I have seen God and Jesus personally and heard their voice.

You must be born again or you can not see the Kingdom of God. The Question is, what do you want to see first?


Revelation 4:1-3 King James Version
 
After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.
And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

Are you a minister of God and know not these things?

John 3:1-9 King James Version
 
1 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?

and...

 Steven sees God the Father and Jesus his Son.

Acts 7:55-56 King James Version

55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,
56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

and...

Paul sees Jesus.

1 Corinthians 15:8 King James Version
And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.

 and...

I to have seen God the Father and Jesus his Son.

You see one night I was praying in my sanctuary and behold I asked God in prayer, "I want to see you face God, I want to see your face God, I want to see your face God." Than in the vision of my prayer I saw a swirling in front of my face and then it moved off to the right and behold the face of God. When it faded I fell over like a new born baby after the biblical cord was cut, it seemed my source and I was cut off. Now I understand the words Jesus said, "Do you light a candle to hide it under a bushel or under a bed? No, but to sit it upon a candle stick that all that are in the house can see.
No, my friend a city on a hill can not be hid. Hide not your love for God. "I love you God."

Jesus was seen by me at Jesus own will and at a time I was ready to see him. To me he looks like a Rabbi. When you yourselves see him you will know what I mean. He does not look like any pictures I have ever seen. 


Sinner, you have not seen God. I'm sure you tell people that they can not see God. Speak for yourself sinner.

Jesus said, "Blessed is the pure of heart for they shall see God." Jesus does not lie, sinners do. I have seen God.

Jesus said, Many will come in my name saying, I'm a Christian and are not. Follow them not.

-God's Scribe Roger