Search This Blog

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Jews Still Use Animals To Take Away Sins

Jews still use animals to take away sins. To me this is superstition. It makes me sick, the poor chicken they have no feelings for it. Help me God to do better, I have sinned, I feed my dogs chicken and hot dogs. I eat no meat myself  I don't even eat food but drink liquids only. I seek to save the lives of animals. It has been hard to accomplish all the things I know you want me to do and I know it has been you that has answered my prayers so that what I have accomplished was by you answering my prayers. I can do nothing without you God.
Jesus satisfied God when he went to the cross to cover our sins with his blood. Therefore there is no other sacrifice for sins. You can not remove sins without Jesus Christ the Son of God. Pray this prayer, "Dear Jesus come into my heart forgive my sins and I will live for you forever."

Mark 7:13King James Version

13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

 I'm sorry for my trespasses, Oh God. I pray someday to be perfect like Jesus said.

We are no more of a corruptible seed. Our sins die in the flesh, therefore put it to death by accepting Jesus.


When I was raised out of the water of my baptism I spoke these words from the bible...

I'm crucified with Christ, never the less I live, yet not I but Christ liveth in me and the life that I now live I live it by the faith of the Son of God who loved me and gave himself for me.

So all I can say is this. I will accomplish all that God expects of me. Thank you Father.

Jesus my soul longs to be with you.

-God's Scribe Roger