Search This Blog

Monday, November 17, 2014

God's Words 11




Acts 7:59 King James Version 

59 And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.


Battle For The Bible - The English Bible - Wycliffe, Tyndale, Cranmer

 

I watched, Battle For The Bible. I read the King James Bible. I have my Sunday service in my house. To do this with up to three to a table, you will need a bible  '3 KJVs' the first reader opens the service with a prayer, than each will read one chapter out loud seated, from where you left off last week.  You start at the beginning of the bible on your first Sunday service, 'Genesis-Revelations' The last to read, ends with a closing prayer. 

Than get your hymnals and each will choose a song. If you can not play an instrument, sing it anyways, even if you don't know the song. You have just had a Sunday Service. You also have assembled yourselves together. Don't be intimidated by the fallen as those where in the movie, you can do whatever you please when it comes to serving God. God is the judge, not man.

Supporting scripture...

Romans 16:5 King James Version

Likewise greet the church that is in their house. Salute my well-beloved Epaenetus, who is the firstfruits of Achaia unto Christ.

Philemon 1:2 King James Version

And to our beloved Apphia, and Archippus our fellow soldier, and to the church in thy house:


 Beloved don't give-up. If you wake-up wilth unholy thoughts, you have just to read three chapters of the King James Bible to disperse those Satanic thoughts.

This is why I have asked you to read, three chapters minimum daily.

If you have strayed because of doubts, fight your way back, by what I have said above. Read three chapters daily of the King James Bible and only the KJB.

I love you.

-God's Scribe Roger