Search This Blog

Monday, November 10, 2014

God's Words 4






For if you try to call on another person that is not the sacrifice you just sinned. For there is only one name given to men that they can be saved by and that is Jesus only.

So all you people out there that pray to another you are sinning. Yes, you've been lied to. You have begun to read the bible and when you see that what you are doing is wrong you dismiss it. Why, because you want to have friends. You love the praises of men more than from God only. You people are not the only ones that have been deceived. Man is a born sinner...


Genesis 8:21 King James Version

21 And the Lord smelled a sweet savour; and the Lord said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.

As for the one sacrifice...

Acts 4:10-12 King James Version

10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.
12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.


You are willingly ignorant of...

 

Peter 3:5 King James Version

For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

You are so scared to take his yoke upon you... 


Matthew 11:29 King James Version

29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

All over the world man have written his own way and it is the way to Hell. Like I said in the beginning there is only one true sacrifice.

Jesus is the Son of God. Say that if you do not believe it. You just read it. I say it and it is true. What do you think Jesus will say about me?

 

Matthew 10:32 King James Version

32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

I like the sound of that. Go and do you like wise. 

You work for manna and your Masters tell you what to do. They are not your master for you have one master even Christ. Do you know what sorcery is? It's believing a lie that this world has put in your head everyday. I'll give you an example. They tell you homeless people but they are unemployed people. They say it that way so the sorcery will take effect in your mind so that you will hate them. When you are next to become unemployed you  will understand these words taught by the Holy Spirit.

My Children have you any meat?

-God's Scribe Roger