Search This Blog

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Have you Denied Jesus




Matthew 10:33King James Version

33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Luke 22:34 King James Version

34 And he said, I tell thee, Peter, the cock shall not crow this day, before that thou shalt thrice deny that thou knowest me.

Yes, Peter did sin and so have I, but  Jesus prayed for Peter and he prays for me.

 Luke 22:31-34 King James Version

31 And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat:
32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.
33 And he said unto him, Lord, I am ready to go with thee, both into prison, and to death.
34 And he said, I tell thee, Peter, the cock shall not crow this day, before that thou shalt thrice deny that thou knowest me

Do you understand that Jesus prayed for Peter and he prays for us when we sin. He asks God to forgive us. God is faithful and just to forgive us our sins.

-God's Scribe Roger