Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

God's Words 12


 John 15:9 King James Version

As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.

 

John 14:31 King James Version

31 But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.

 

1 John 4:18 King James Version

18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.


To please God, forgive everyone especially those you knowingly hate, this will set you free. Free to move ahead in God.

Men/women, don't avenge yourselves. God will repay, for it's written, vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord. Therefore love/pray for your enemies, do good to them that hate you and spitefully use you. For your father sends the rain upon the evil and the good, the sun to rise upon the just and unjust. Be you as your Father in heaven, that you maybe the children of God.

The hour comes when they will not hear you concerning the Son of Love.

-God's Scribe Roger