Search This Blog

Sunday, November 23, 2014

God's Words 17




Seeing God and hearing his voice brings these words into perspective. God is beautiful, that's seeing. To hear his voice, there is no doubt who he is, the voice is ancient of days, along with knowing he is God and my Father. That's what God's voice sounds like.

Scripture of God's description by Daniel...


Daniel 7:9-14 King James Version

I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.
12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.
13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

To love God for who he is, not for what he can do. I'm being taught, I'm a student of the Holy Spirit. So much to learn. If I was to pass on to any of you anything I have learned in all this it would be this, never stop reading three chapters of the King James Bible daily. No other bible will do. And to get started one must give his/her heart to Jesus and that is like this, 'Dear Jesus come into my heart, forgive my sins and I will live for you forever.'

What can I say more than that, it's not easy. It's not easy to do this we have a formidable enemy, relentless, he, Satan has an army of spirits at his disposal. If you believe the scripture you will believe this and not man's false beliefs. For the fashion of this world passes away. Can they keep themselves alive? No they can't. Where does all their beliefs go on the day of their destruction? They are full of selfishness, the want of money and recognition. We Christians seek only to please God and this will we do with hindrances from Satan.

If you are a believer in the truth, the horn of God as spoken of above by Daniel, which is our Lord and Savior 'Jesus Christ' than you do love God for who he is and God will love you.   

'Expect a miracle in your lives. I'm coming soon, I'm at the door, expect me soon. Surely I come quickly and my reward is with me. Repent, all you sinners and avoid the coming wrath. I'm the Alpha and the Omega the beginning and the ending, so sayeth the Lord.'

Be forewarned, don't hate God because he does not heal you, it's a test. Love God no matter what.

-God's Scribe Roger