Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

God's Words 5



Many of you think to degrade and belittle women. A woman is the glory of the Lord given as a gift to a man. Love her and cherish her, do not abuse her. Only God can give you the love and forgiveness you both need to make a marriage work.

The Lord spoke to me one night while I was in sin and asked me to choose between Good and Evil. He said, I will show you an example of evil and he showed me my sinful friends I hung out with. Than he said, now I will show you an example of Good and showed me my girlfriend and he said, I will give her to you if you choose good. I went to my knees and said, I choose good. One year later I married her and we have been together ever since. That was 37 years ago. She has been a blessing to me and I love her.
Therefore I say to you, if you love God you will read 3 chapters of the King James Bible daily and say your prayers, if you don't love God I know how things will turn out for you. Has it not already happened?

Don't give up on God, you will get through every temptation if you stick it out. Don't give-up on God.

-God's Scribe Roger