Search This Blog

Thursday, November 27, 2014

The Rapture is Really the Second Resurrection




It's clear if you are a true Christian. 'Many will come in my name saying I'm a Christian Jesus said.' The fake preachers would have you to believe you are going to escape the Great Tribulation but the truth is that Christians will be weeded out by the Beast and murdered.

Revelation 7:13-15 King James Version
 
13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

The fake preacher, whenever he tells you fake Christians that you will escape the Great Tribulation gets a standing ovation. What a surprise it will be when you knock on Heavens door and get this reply...


Matthew 7:21-23 King James Version
 
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Many are called, but few are chosen.

It's finished, accept Jesus today as your Lord and the Savior of your lives. This is the word that I've been given to share with those who will inherit eternal life.

Amen.

-God's Scribe Roger