Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

God's Words 6




Luke 18:1-8 King James Version
 
1 And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;
Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man:
And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary.
And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man;
Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.
And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith.
And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?
I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

I tell you this, do not seek to sue your enemies for their attacks on you, even if you are right and you know that you can win. Forgive and love them instead. I say to you pray for your enemies it maybe he will repent and be saved. I asked God what can I do for you and he answered me this way, "save souls." 

All saints know sinners are going to Hell. The Father would not that any should perish, Therefore it's God's will that we his sons and daughters speak up like Jesus the Christ did.

Forgive those you can think of right now, that you hate, "Father I forgive my enemies and those I've hated."


Job 42:10 King James Version  

10 And the Lord turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before.


Exodus 23:1 King James Version 
 
1 Thou shalt not raise a false report: put not thine hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness.

Let's not be like the widow woman. I say to you, forgive.

-God's Scribe Roger