Search This Blog

Thursday, November 13, 2014

God's Words 7



Many teachers who can never be called master are teaching nothing but their own understanding of the scriptures. The words that I speak to you are the teachings of the Holy Spirit. You might have noticed the difference.

Know this, you have been forgiven and you did not ask for it. How else could you read this freely?

It's up to you now to choose whom you will serve.

I know that the liar will try to disprove this because his goal is to lead you the wrong way. Jesus said it best, woe to you teachers who encompass the globe seeking to proselytize  and when you find them you make them two fold more the child of Hell than yourselves.

The word of God will judge you who make money from God's words they're not yours. God's Son Jesus paid it all, you can not charge for that which is given freely. Freely you have received, freely give. You don't want to think about it, nor do you believe God's words...

Isaiah 30:20-25 King James Version

20 And though the Lord give you the bread of adversity, and the water of affliction, yet shall not thy teachers be removed into a corner any more, but thine eyes shall see thy teachers:
21 And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.
22 Ye shall defile also the covering of thy graven images of silver, and the ornament of thy molten images of gold: thou shalt cast them away as a menstruous cloth; thou shalt say unto it, Get thee hence.
23 Then shall he give the rain of thy seed, that thou shalt sow the ground withal; and bread of the increase of the earth, and it shall be fat and plenteous: in that day shall thy cattle feed in large pastures.
24 The oxen likewise and the young asses that ear the ground shall eat clean provender, which hath been winnowed with the shovel and with the fan.
25 And there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers and streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall.

Revelation 1:10 King James Version

10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

Luke 24:49 King James Version

49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

John 16:7-16 King James Version

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;
10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
16 A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.

John 6:45 King James Version

45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

1 John 2:27 King James Version

27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

If you where of God you would not need to fleece the flock. I will be a sure witness against you.


-God's Scribe Roger