Search This Blog

Friday, November 14, 2014

God's Words 8


Many don't understand what God is saying here...




Let me try to enlighten you...

John 3:3 King James Version

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Do you see it?


Matthew 5:8 King James Version
  Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

Let's look at this scripture...

Revelation 4:1-3 King James Version

After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.
And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

Do you see it? Maybe I should say, "Have you seen God?" You must be Born Again. 

Lambs, have you any food?

Jesus tried to tell you this way, Do you light a candle to hide it under a bed or a bushel? No, but to sit it upon a candle stick. A city that is set on a hill can not be hid. Therefore I say to you, let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify your Father that is in heaven.

Many will come in my name saying, I'm a Christian and they are not.  Don't believe every spirit but try the spirits whether they be of God. He that says, Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, is of God but he that denies Jesus that he is the Son of God, he is anti-Christ. There are many anti-Christs, you may have talked to one not to long ago. This army of satanic spirits will be used by Satan to destroy the anointed children by be-headings, in these last days. He the Beast has been revealed, because it is written that there shall be a great falling away before that man of sin is revealed and if you have been reading my posts you would know who he is, because I have revealed him by the teachings of the Holy Spirit.

Sheep have you any food? I have given you the truth "the Spirit of Truth" that Jesus Christ is Lord of all.

Therefore...

 3 John 1:11 King James Version

11 Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.


-God's Scribe Roger